Monday, November 10, 2008

Therapy Sessions

A new blog. Why, exactly? In Monster Meditation, I tried to have something to keep up with writing for accountability's sake. Recently, I've found that work has been taking a toll, and I've been wanting to scream a bit more. I think that it's good to get that kind of thing out, but I was thinking today of how I should work on something a bit more positive. Tranquilizing the Tantrums exists for the soothing of the soul. I want to create a place where anyone can come and find something that can make their day better. it seems a bit sappy, I admit, but I'm pretty sure that aiming for something that makes the digital world a better place is worth while. I don't have any set schedule aside from, if I get angry, I will show up to this therapy session and find a positive something in the world. Also, if something is great, I want to be able to share in this collection. Entries may be similar if not the same as those on Monster Meditation, but not always. So come back often and make this a big, old therapy session.

No comments: